So today I am bored...Well it's not really that I am bored but today is my first day back after a few vacations days in Yellowstone with the family. To save a few bucks at home, Peter and I no longer have the internet and use our work internet connection instead...Not that I ever use the internet at work, NEVER...( I had to throw that in as a disclaimer).
Today I have been reading blogs, catching up on things that I have missed the last few days and I have not been to amber skolnick web site for a while( http://withsprinklesontop.blogspot.com/ ) and I find a post from 3rd of September. So when was the last time I have been tagged? Just like Kari, I believe that I am the only person that reads or checks my blog regularly. So I, being the odd gal that I am, cut and pasted the questions that she had answered to my blog...so does a cut and paste tag count? Anyone? Kari? Birdie? Really I am asking myself this question.
Yes, apparently it does.
Here are my answers to cut and paste tag:
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? It's not where I would build my house, it's the feeling that I want when I go backpacking in Southern Utah or hiking in the High Uinta's or the feeling when I am on a family vacation in Yellowstone. That's where I want to build my home. A place that brings those feelings of peace and serenity That place I normally find with nature and that outdoors.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? my brown hoodie
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? The face and even more so, the jaw line
4. What's the last cd you bought? Dixie Chicks
5. Where's your favorite place to be? Home with the family
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? ...I can't think of one...
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? I don't think I can write down that "place"
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Body
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? 6 am or when the little chump Porter wakes me
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? coffee maker and it's a old one...man I want a new coffee maker and BAD
11. What makes you really angry? Where do I begin...working, the lack of money and fighting with Peter
12. If you could play any instrument at all, what would it be? nothing to fancy...the piano.
13. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? SUV...having children makes a person need more room
14. Do you believe in an afterlife? What kind of question is this? YES!
15. Favorite children's book? The Monster at the end of this book, starring lovable, furry old Grover
16. What is your favorite season? Fall
17. What is your least favorite household chore? Toilets
18. If you could have one super power, what would it be? a super power is different then a mutant power...right? Super power that would make me work at a intense speed...so I would have more time for other things.
19. If you have a tattoo, what is it? no comment
20. Can you juggle? Are you kidding me? No way.
21. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? I don't think I really care enough to first, go back to my past and second, leave the past in the past DUDE(side note: I am trying to bring "dude" back. The only one(s) using this word would be myself and Kari. Thanks for the love, Kari).
22. What's your favorite day? Any day ending in day...I am so funny. But really, it would be Saturday.
23. What's in the trunk of your car? Nothing
24. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Sushi is what I prefer but hamburger is what I can afford. By-the-way...this is an expensive meal to puke...make sure if you are eating this meal for New Year's Eve...you plan accordingly.