07 September 2006

Peter

I am missing you.
Have I already told you this over the phone...? I am sure that I have.
I can't wait to see you.
I miss looking over in the bed and see you sleeping next to me.
I miss the smell of your gross feet...but don't worry Sidney is almost up to par.
I miss the smell of you.
I miss you being around to listen to me ramble about things that matter to no one else...you still listen to me.
I miss seeing your "cute little bum bum" in the morning as you get out of the shower.
I miss the smile you give in the mornings when we leave for work.
I miss the "cranky" Peter. I'd take him any day of the week.
I miss you Peter.
I miss my best friend.
Will you please hurry home...Monday seems so far away.
The kids are missing you.
Sidney is starting to follow me every where I go {me and my shadow, a.k.a. mini me} which is not like Sidney...at ALL.
Porter is acting the same way as Sidney. Every time I set Porter down he starts crying. He can tell something is different.
Peter, you are the love of my life and I can't wait for you to come back home and be with our family.
Monday seems like an eternity and my heart aches for YOU!
I miss you!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Waaahhhhh! Such sweet words...I hope Peter reads this...for the love of Pete!

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: