10 December 2007

A fews things....

The Organized Chaos pocket organizer was given to me by Kari for my birthday. Every time I open that thing I can't help but LAUGH. It sums me up to a "T". Love ya Kari.
The Disco ornaments balls are a hit for me...I have the plained mirrored balls on my Christmas tree now but these COLORED balls sure would spice my tree.
Not for $42.00 for 12 ornaments. OUCH.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is releasing tomorrow. YIPPEE...
I checked my Netflix and it shows that it will be shipping today for delivery tomorrow.
{I am doing the "Happy Song" in my head right now}
I have mastered Netflix shipping and release dates so that I can time it perfectly for new leases.
You may call me "Master".


Saw this cute swim suit at Old Navy on line today. Hearts and crossbones. CUTE. I wish I could find one in my size. I would be all over that.
Found this GLOW IN THE DARK OWL Shirt on line at Fred Flare. Yes, I said glow in the dark. Hello...awesome. Seriously, I can't get enough of owls. LOVE THEM.



1 comment:

Kari said...

Love ya too Master Hilary! You scored some good finds!!!

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: