01 November 2007

{Too Much To Do With Little Time To Do It}

Girls Weekend is HERE:
Scrap booking in Edan, Utah this weekend.
NO KIDS
NO HUSBANDS
AN ALL SCRAP BOOKING Weekend
...lal al al la la la--this is {ME} being HAPPY :)
LOVING IT
BUT...
I have not even started putting my scarp booking stuff together.
I went downstairs yesterday and Peter has all of his outdoor gear spread out and I can't even get to my goods to organize.
( I so knew this would happen when I moved my scrapbooking supplies downstairs)
AGH!!!
Peter has class tonight, meaning I am a single parent this evening.
Porter is at JoAnne's out in Bountiful (Ann is Closed) which means I will not even get home until 6:30ish.
Make dinner, bath the kids...it will be 8 before I am able to start anything on my list.
I need to fill out refinance paper work before I leave or Peter will have my head on a platter. {Really}
Bank
Store for food
Order photos from Costco and find a way to pick them up before I leave.
When am I going to pick these photos up? I am not sure becuase I have a dentist appointment tomorrow during my lunch.
Do some laundry
How I am going to be able to accomplish all of this before I head out tomorrow night after work?
FOR THE LOVE
I am sure I have more to do but I can't remember right now.
AGH!!!
I should be working but instead I am blogging about how I can't function to work. ~Kinda funny how that works~
Where did this week go?
It's already November 1st.
I am feeling really anxious today, right now, at this very moment.
I hate when I feel like this. I run around inside and outside my head and don't get anything done.
spinning
spinning
spinning
spinning
Feeling a bit out of control in my head.
{TOO MUCH TO DO WITH LITTLE TIME TO DO IT}

1 comment:

Kari said...

I had sooo much fun! I still need to scan my 20 layouts and 2 mini-books!

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: