05 November 2007

this.is.me.trying.

I.Am.Trying.
To be normal, to be fun, to be lovely, to climb out of bed each day, to get ready, go to work.

Trying to find some sort of joy each day.

I am trying. I am doing laundry. I am doing the dishes. I am trying to keep the house clean, trying to love my kids, trying to be patience. I am trying to get out of the house. I am trying to remember this is my LIFE.

I.Am.Trying.

Peter and I got into a fight tonight.a.big.one.
Peter.
Why do I fear that the quieter I am the less you will listen? Why do I say I'm fine when it's obvious I'm not? Why do I have to scream before you listen? Why is it such work to stay conscious and so easy to get stuck? Why is it so hard for me to tell you what I want? Why can't you just read my mind?
Peter.this.is.me.
I.Am.Trying.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I'm sorry...talk to me when you need to.

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: