04 October 2007

{Knock On Wood}

Yesterday I got a thinkin' and I thought how my stomach has been feeling GREAT lately.
I thought to myself again...it has been 6 or 7 weeks with NO PAIN.
ImaGiNe that!
Knock
Knock
Knock
{KNOCK ON WOOD}
That's me a knocking on wood.
Late last night, it started hurting.
Today it's down right pissed off.
{I thought "pissed off" was a bit harsh and thought about using angry but it's more then angry}
Steve, boss man, was kneeling by my desk and he could hear it rumbling.
It's that bad.
The rumbling is not coming from my intestines but up by my rib cage.
...it's not gas or because I have not eaten--my stomach is just plan old, spell-it-out P-I-S-S-E-D O-F-F
AGH!!!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Bad tummy, BAD tummy! I hope you feel better soon!

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: