12 June 2007

{SWEET} FRIEND!!!

First:
Kari, thanks for the lovings you sent my way...she totally hooked me up with some LOVE, Elise. Some of the goodies that you see in those pictures were for little old {me}...yep that's right...{ME}.
And...the pink skull rub-ons...well...they were for {ME}...
:D
I must of been a good girl!!!
YIPPEE!!!
Thanks Kare Bare...
Second:
I was in some real pain with my tooth and Kari helped me out with some pain medication that she and Jeff had from a while back.
Third:
She has loaned me Matthew's soccer shoes and shins guards for Sidney's soccer games...WOW...
How {SWEET} she is!!!
Thank you Kari.
I love you.
I have great Friends.
Really, I do.
And you are one of them.
XOXO

2 comments:

Kari said...

Aaaawww...you are so {sweet}. That's what friends are for Hilary. I love to share!!!!! I am good at sharing the love!

Barbie said...

Great frnds are so hard to find... Kari is an awesome person =)

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: