10 April 2007

Finds of the Day

























Find #{1}
The cutest bookmark, ever. Cute little Scottie dog.
Speaking of Scottie Dog
(side note, I guess) Duncan FULL on got smashed flat tonight by Sidney's butt.
Poor thing.
Not to mention all the times he gets stepped on, kicked and there is the small fact that Porter is only 18 months and his destruction path has just started for poor Duncan.
Poor thing.
Here is the the site and name of the Etsy seller that has this cute little Scottie Dog charm bookmark.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5041641
seller name: eyesoredesign
Find#{2}
My two boys walking side by side.
How fun is that.
Scottie Dog
and
Porter
Find #{3}
Peter: Pete
Lover Boy
My Main Squeeze
Idiot
Hun
Babe
Hey
I U {via text}
Cranky Boy
Partner

No comments:

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: