12 March 2007

I can do CARTWHEELS, can you?

When is the last time you did a cartwheel?
Rephrase: How many of you over 30+ have done a cartwheel recently?
Even Better: Like today at work?
ANYONE? Okay, Kari. Have you recently done a cartwheel?
I know you know where I am going with this.
I did one today.
For Diane, my sweet friend in the legal department.
I showed her a colored picture of the camera I just bought.
You know the one.
Canon.EOS.Rebet.XT
Side note: a.k.a, day dreaming while at work.
I can feel her in my hands. Holding. Touching.
The EOS Digital Rebel XT....la la la la la.....laaaaaaaaaaaa
Can you feel my my excitement?
Back to reality.
I told Diane that I was sooooooo excited that I could do a cartwheel in the hall!
I few minutes later. I checked my options. Brittany talking to Scott. Sanders off today. The back of Trudy's chair. Hallway from D.Stice's office to Diane's desk---
Check, check, check. Clear to go.
Put my papers down on Diane's desk.
Run 20 feet south, take off my shoes and TA DA. CARTWHEEL.
Just like that.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Only you Hilary! Typical Hilary. I would hurt myself if I did a cartwheel.

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: