21 February 2007

Tagged by Birdie...4 things about {MOI}!

The Four things you didn't know about me:
In no particular order...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Wife
2. Mom
3. Babysitter
4. Jobs that come with paychecks for hours actually worked outside of the home

Four Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Harry Potter movies
2. Bridget Jones Diary
3. Shrek (yes, I'm a dork just like Robin)
4. Two Week Notice

Four places I lived:
1. North Salt Lake, Utah
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Davis County, Utah
4. Salt Lake County, Utah

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Vancouver, Canada
2. Glacier National Park
3. Costa Rica
4. California

My favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Chips and salsa with melted cheese
3. CHEESE
4. Barbacoa, anything

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. home
2. home scrapbooking
3. home without my children--this sounds wrong but it's meant with the best intentions. =)
4. home

Four friends I think will respond first:
1. Brittany
2. Peter will not have time for this and it's chick stuff
3. Kari--depending on how busy she is...
4. Diane...just because she can.

No comments:

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: