08 August 2006

"Sh*t, sh*t, SH*T!"

"Sh*t, sh*t, SH*T!" Those where the words I heard from Sidney's lips Monday evening as I walk through the front door. I was stunned but some reason, oddly enough, I have said those words many times and many of those times have been in front of Sidney. My first instinct told me to ignore the "words" she was saying as she throws her shoes in the house. The second thought comes to my head I need to tell her that mommy has said that word and that we DON'T say that word, ever.
The same thing happened to Peter and Sidney saying a different word. She is now four and apparently that means she really is a "BIG" girl now and can say and do things that mom and dad do...
Please stay with me folks...I have a point....DON'T SWEAR IN FRONT OF YOUR CHILDREN. BETTER YET, DON'T SWEAR AT ALL.
New goal for the rest of the month...No swearing....I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: