11 October 2007

Ya'll, I'm from the West

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The West

Your accent is the lowest common denominator of American speech. Unless you're a SoCal surfer, no one thinks you have an accent. And really, you may not even be from the West at all, you could easily be from Florida or one of those big Southern cities like Dallas or Atlanta.

North Central
The Midland
Boston
The Inland North
The Northeast
The South
Philadelphia
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

2 comments:

Kari said...

I did it and it told me I was from Minnesota or Canada. NICE!

Nancy said...

OK, y'all- I'm from the south and the quiz found me out! I really can't help it even though I try hard not to sound that way. There is something in my ears that hear all of those vowel sounds the same! I visit my sister in Michigan this week and I try to keep my mouth shut! Not an easy task.

Thanks for sharing.

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: