21 October 2007

Happy Birthday {sweet} Hils Bills!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HILARY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Happy Birthday to my BFF Hilary!!!! I hope you had a great day girlfriend!!!!

Let's get to know Hilary on this the 33rd year of her birth!

Hilary loves IKEA even though she's never been to one yet!

Hilary loves, loves, loves Scottie Dogs!

Hilary loves Halloween!

Hilary loves to shop!!!

Hilary is a super duper scrapbooker!

Hilary's favorite colors are green and pink!

Hilary has a lip gloss addiction!

Hilary loves this song!

Hilary drinks way too much Red Bull!

Hilary loves scary movies!

Hilary loves to eat Mexican food!

Hilary is a great mom to Porter and Sidney!

Love you bunches my friend! Here's to another year of laughter and smiles!

Love, ME {Kari}

1 comment:

Hilary said...

A few things:

I am not grabbing my breast. This is my "peter, come and get me look"...humm now seeing that look on film explains some things going on in the bed room.

I have spent many hours online at IKEA. I "count" this as going to one.
Duncan and Molly are proof that I do love scotties.

Just counted the lip gloss in my bag: 7

What is wrong with John Denver's
Sunshine
Ditto on the redbull
I could watch a scary movie every day if I could.
Thanks Kari for my CUTE post about me.

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: