19 October 2007

{1 and 1/2 Days & Counting}

Friday 11:49 p.m.

24 hrs and 21 minutes tell my actual birthday...okay, I was born at 6:29 p.m.. I can't remember the actual weekday.

My mom tells me that her and my dad knew they were having a girl. Knew the whole pregnancy that I was going to be a girl and they would name me Hilary. With one "L", please. My parents brought me home to the same house I grew up in and the same home my parents live in today. I came home on October 24th, 1974. Waiting at home for me where my two oldest sisters Noele {10} and Feliecce {7 } and my brother Christopher {4}. That October 24th, the day I came home from the Hospital, well, it was Noele's 10th birthday. My parents did not have a present for Noele. Noele informed my mom and dad that she didn't need a gift. That I, Hilary, was the best birthday present Noele could ever of asked for. Mother Noele came about and still to this day Noele is known as "Mother Noele".

1 comment:

Kari said...

I always wondered where that came from. Good to know.

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: