01 September 2007

{Duncan + Molly = True Love Always}

Duncan is not sold on Molly quite yet. I can tell how his ears are laying slightly down, as if making him pose in a picture with Molly is just "so rude of me".

Now Duncan is much happier about this picture. I believe I happened to mention "treat". Treats always make Duncan a happy boy.

Now, can you see the look in Molly's eyes? That is the look of how cute am I and also the look of mischief, which she can do with little or no effort. Molly, Molly, Molly....what am I going to do with you? I can't wait until the "potty training" days are over.

I have a feeling that it's going to be a while. A LONG WHILE.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I can't wait to meet her! She is so stinkin' cute!!!

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: