24 July 2007

A {SHOUT OUT} From Home(...tee hee Kari)

Hi.
Day going well as of so far.
Started on a good note.
Ran 2.8 miles in 30 minutes.
Had a hard time breathing towards the end.
Home with the kids.
Sidney has a fever. Took her temperature at 10:30 and it was 100.2 degrees. Poor thing...Don't you bet that she is not "working" her sickness to {HER} full benefit. WOW. That's a lot of Sidney. Porter is feeling fine. Sidney and him fight over TOYS all the time. It drives me nuts. Porter only wants the toy that Sidney has AND Sidney only wants the TOY Porter has...go figure?
Sidney also has a cough. She keeps telling me that her cough hurts her stomach.
Get THis:
I left my Harry Potter book at the doctor office yesterday.
DOCTOR'S OFFICE CLOSED TODAY.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Sorry about Harry Potter.

Good job running!!!

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: