21 July 2007

{HaRRy PoTtEr & the dEaThlY hAlLoWs}

I HAVE THE BOOK!
HARRY POTTER & the DEATHLY HALLOWS!
IN MY HANDS. I think I might be trembling.
LA Laaa LaaA La
Amazingly enough I was home book in hand by 12:30 A.M. Saturday morning.
I {AM} so StInKiN HaPPy about the whole thing and how it turned out.
ROBIN YOU ROCK
THANKS SO MUCH.
It's also 1:49 A.M. and I am still up.
Robin and I didn't know what to expect . The line went fast and people were friendly. Lots of fun things going on at the book store. We had paid for my book the first of June.
{side note: Damn 12oz diet red bull...gets me every time. So we hit 7-Eleven before we headed to the University of Utah book store and got Red Bulls because we thought we would be there a very long time but nope, total time gone...1 hour and 10 minutes.}

No comments:

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: