25 June 2007

BESIDE MYSELF

I can't believe it...
TALK ABOUT THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION
{Side note: This is PETER fault, cuz I am the perfect wife}.
{2nd Side note: I am currently banging my head on my desk}.
Peter and I have talked a number of times about this being his last week of school.
I "ass"umed that this block would be 7 weeks, like his other blocks.
NOPE.NOPE.NOPE.
That would be an incorrect "ass"umpution on my part, and the Summer Block at Westminster is 9 {NINE} weeks, NOT 7 {SEVEN}.
DUH?
GRRRRRRRRRRR
How am I suppose to know this?
Including this week Peter still has...
~3 {THREE} weeks of school left!~
I was under the impression that this was his last week of school.
THEREFORE I WAS SEEING THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!
WHERE IS THE LIGHT NOW? HUH?
Do you know what I am going to look like in 3 weeks?
ANYONE?
***10 pounds heavier and 10 years older***
Or I will look like this:
...
...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...
...
...
...
...
...
...
P.S. Kari...I don't think I will be able to scrap this weekend!

1 comment:

Kari said...

BULLSHIT!

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: