18 April 2007

It Seemed Like A Good Idea

Hello.
It's big dipper talking to ya'll.
I was talking to Kari while eating my lunch at my desk.
I was telling her about my big dipper situation seeing that she had not read my blog for the day.
She was telling me about New Skin, a liquid bandage. Yes, I do realize that my pimples are not cuts or small wounds. Kari told me that she had put some of this "stuff" on a zit and it was like magic.
The building next to my office has a small pharmacy inside.
I ran right over and got me some new skin.
Seemed like the right thing to do.
I couldn't wait.
Straight back to work and right into the bathroom.
Open box.
Put New Skin on pimples.
All eight of them.
Walk to desk and I am already feeling better. Happy

I call Kari and she makes me laugh.
I feel my chin crack.
Off to the bathroom I go.
WELL..
I look in the mirror and it looks like I have had a serious burn on my chin and it's peeling.

THE CRAP WILL NOT COME OFF.
So I am rubbing and rubbing my chin. The same chin that is already red, inflamed and painfully zit covered.
Yes, that same chin.
NOW... is not even more red because as I am peeling that crap off it's also peeling off the tops of my zips...the crap is like totally waterproof. FOR THE LOVE of course it is totally waterproof, why wouldn't it be waterproof?
AND is not coming off my face.
JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF {ME}, eh!!!!

No comments:

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: