11 March 2007

My Roots are Planted Firmly

Proud:
I RAN 5 MILES IN 50 MINUTES
---CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? PART OF ME IS BEGINNING TO LIKE THE RUN.
7 Weeks ago I would of thought that there was no way in Hell that I could run 5 miles in 50 minutes.
And I DID!
Just like That.
I feel a real sense of accomplishment. I went through a huge mental block.
I have come such a far way in a short of an amount of TIME.
You KNOW what?
I didn't quit.
I kept going.
That makes me HAPPY
:D
I am proud of myself.
YUCK: I have been sick all week. Monday and Tuesday were spent in bed with the flu. This morning my body still had those flu aches. I will spare you the details on the stomach flu...ewww. To be honest with you. I still am having some stomach issues. Today.
GRIND: The three days at work went by fast last week. I didn't work out during my lunches. My body was needing some much needed rest.

Gratitude: I am happy to have Pete around this weekend.
Sidney needed some Peter time. Peter time is what that little Princess got. Porter got some Peter time as well I.
;DThanks Peter. Peter has no idea how much he helps with the house hold chores, the kids, just to have his overall presence was needed. He balances all of us out.
Thank you Peter.
{Little Princess~~That would be a WHOLE post in it's self~FOR SURE, this week, like I will Post the Little Princess}
Did you see how I threw in some Valley Girl talk? For sure, gag me with a spoon.
Friends: I love you and am grateful for all that you are doing for our family. School is a HUGE sacrifice for each one one of us in this home but especially Peter. Great Job.
I have such a great group of friends. I I am lucky to have then always there.

Just a phone call away.
To make {ME} sane.
Thank you!
I love you and am grateful for all that each one of you do for my family.
Alright.
Let the games begin.



No comments:

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: