19 February 2007

Holbrook's {ART}

"HOLBROOK F{ART}S"
...you would think only happen in funny movies or sit coms...well I, Hilary Holbrook McConkie am here to testify that F{ART}S happen to the normal everyday people.
Sidenote: I don't know if you would call me the everyday person but in this story that is what I am sticking to.
This weekend I have not been feeling up to par. I have had a very up set stomach, f{art}ing and stomach cramps. I was feeling so sick that Saturday night I canceled my date with Peter. He had found a sitter and wanted to take {ME} on a date--HOW NICE IS THAT!
Saturday night was one of those stomach issue nights...
When I have stomach issues, I do mean stomach issues.
I can clean a room within SECONDS of letting one off.
I was doing just this {ART} on Saturday night


--or as my brother says--
CLEARING CROP FIELDS
I went to bed by 8 o'clock--we, the Holbrook side of the family, has a real {art} of doing this, this {art}
farting
pass gas
cut one

cut the cheese
let one rip
rip one
...this {art} would come from my father's side of the family.
THANK YOU DAD!!!!
Apparently when Peter, Sidney and Porter returned home Saturday night from Noele's.
...when the door was opened...the smell of F{ART}S were released and nose hairs where burned.
I was feeling a bit better on Sunday but still has no energy. I took a nap while Peter and the kids played in the back yard.
Things we going better and I was able to attended Chandler's Birthday Party at Noele's place...well stomach issues returned shortly.
Monday comes
Alarm goes off
The family awakes
Stomach still ILL!!
I let {ART} happen.
No one wants to smell {ART} at work.
I called in sick.

F{ART}S HAPPEN!!!

No comments:

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: