08 September 2005

Thursday, September 8, 2005

I only have 34 days until due date. I can't wait until this wee little one comes into my arms. If it could only be sooner...how many times have I thought this. Peter, my husband is out of town until the 12th. It would be great right now to have him home helping with Sidney, really just to have him home. I have having such a hard time moving around right now. Over the weekend I notice that I no longer have ankles. Gone, where they went I don't know. I am sure they will come back, when? I don't know. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hilary,

Do you know how much I love you? You are the cutest friend a girl (or boy) could ever ask for. Thank you!

{ME} FeeLiINg:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

{ME}aRt

{ME} EntRiEs:

SoMEoNe LiKeS {ME}: